START UP TODAY: 323.424.7402
Show your hard working staff how much you appreciate all they do by having lunch brought in to your place of business. Give us an idea of how many hungry workers on your staff we’ll be serving, and we’ll give you our ideas for the perfect meal.
1. To place an order, please call 310-733-4693 or email us at email@example.com
2. We ask that orders be placed 48 hours in advance of your lunch. However, we understand that last minute needs do arise and will make every effort to accommodate them. Please call us to see what we can provide last minute.
3. All lunches are available in one of two options:
a) Standard: hot boxed lunches or disposable pans. Includes plastic utensils, paper plates and napkins
b) Green: White plates and hotel pans Includes linen napkins, metal utensils and glassware (available to clients that order a minimum of 3 times a week - $20.00 pickup fee applies)
4. All lunches include salad.
5. We require a 15-person minimum.
6. Please call us for special requests outside of our menus. We love hearing from our clients and will make every effort to accommodate.
1. Delivery is priced at $20 for lunches on disposable platters.
2. Delivery, set up and equipment pickup (if required) is priced at $40.00 for hot lunches.
3. An additional fee applies for deliveries outside the perimeter.
This includes the communities of:
| Beverly Hills|| Hancock Park|| Santa Monica|
| Brentwood|| Hollywood || Sherman Oaks|
| Burbank|| Hollywood Hills|| Studio City|
| Culver City|| Los Angeles (Downtown)|| West Hollywood|
| El Segundo|| Mid-Wilshire|| West LA|
We accept checks, Visa, Master Card and American Express.
All cancellations require 24-hour notice during regular business hours.
ORDERING GUIDELINES FOR LUNCH
"Amazing. Something new and delicious every day. The other people in the office are begging
"Our team has multiple food allergies and we are SO HAPPY to have delicious lunches that now everyone can share."
"Dinner was a HUGE hit on Monday. Everyone was thrilled, the food was on time, and it really went over very well with our team. Thanks for making my job easier."